BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine physician for their Internal Medicine group at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois. We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
Located in the western suburbs of St. Louis County, Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital with 113 licensed beds, offers some of the most advanced treatment available. Our doctors are from private practice settings, BJC Medical Group and Washington University Physicians. They are an elite and unique mix, connected to the region’s national leader in medicine, Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
The hospital provides comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services, a Heart and Vascular Center, pulmonary function, radiology, Siteman Cancer Center, a Sleep Disorders Center, and physical therapy and rehabilitation, as well as a full range of inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures including colorectal, urology, orthopedics, plastics, ENT and ophthalmology.
The hospital has the latest amenities and technology including a recently renovated and expanded emergency department and patient care areas, updated operating rooms including a robotic surgical suite, a 64-slice CT scanner and an integrated critical care program utilizing a tele-ICU and bedside consulting from intensivists.
- Well-established growing Internal Medicine practice
- Call 1:6
- 36 clinical hours per week
- Fully wired with EPIC EMR
- Office is on hospital campus
- Leadership opportunities available
- Teaching opportunity through Washington University School of Medicine Internal Medicine rotation
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary with production bonus opportunity
- Sign-on bonus
- CME Allowance
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Relocation package
- Educational stipend
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
- $100,000 student loan assistance
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation