FT-Hospitalist, 7-on/7-off, Make a large community impact in our Rural Setting - Just Over 1 Hour from St. Louis, MO
BJC Medical Group, at Parkland Health Center, invites board certified/board eligible hospitalists to join BJC Healthcare in delivering world's best medicine!
Parkland Health Center includes a full-service acute-care hospital in Farmington, and a three-bed critical access hospital in Bonne Terre serving residents of St. Francois County and surrounding areas in southeastern Missouri. The Parkland-Farmington campus offers a full continuum of inpatient medical-surgical and intensive care, obstetrics, geriatric psychiatry and emergency services, along with a wide variety of outpatient services including a wound care clinic and the Huckstep Heart and Lung Center.
- Block scheduling comprised of 7-on/7-off
- Position is open to practicing physicians and physicians needing J-1/H-1B sponsorship
- Open-10 bed ICU rounding
- 42 Billable encounters per day, with the average patient stay being 3-4 days
- 24 Hour virtual ICU support provided by Washington University
- Strong sub-specialty support, to include: OBGYN, Podiatry, Colorectal Surgery, Nephrology, Vascular Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Cardiology, Pulmonary/Critical Care, and more!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed base salary
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance offered
- Employer Paid Pension Plan
- Retirement Vehicles: 401k, and 403b retirement plans
- Relocation assistance
Farmington was ranked by niche.com as one of the “Best Towns in Missouri” and “Best Towns to Raise a Family” due to attractive home values, low cost of living and low unemployment levels. Farmington has three state parks and 15 community parks, exceptional golf courses, national retailers and local boutiques for downtown shopping, and an abundance of schools – including public, private and parochial. Farmington has so much to offer and it’s just a short drive to St. Louis and all the “Gateway City” has to offer. Have the satisfaction of a safe, tight-knit/small town feel and direct access to a major city.
Close Proximity to St. Louis, MO:
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation
|Recruiter Name||Amy Taylor|
|Recruiter Phone Number||314-296-0465|
|Recruiter Email||[email protected]|