$100K in Student Loan Reimbursement, Signing Bonus, and Stipend Available - Join the Expanding Practice with Large Referral Base in St. Charles, MO
BJC Medical Group seeks a board eligible/board certified Endocrinologist to join an established multi-specialty clinic in St. Charles County, a convenient suburb of St. Louis, MO.
About BJC Medical Group: We are a physician-led medical group of more than 700 providers based in St. Louis, MO. We serve our region through our 13 community hospitals and service organizations, and along with our partners at the Washington University School of Medicine, we offer our patients access to some of the finest sub-specialty care in the world, while maintaining our community focus. BJC Medical Group reaches our communities through more than 130 clinic locations, providing a full spectrum of care ranging from Family Medicine to advanced cardiac services. We hope you will consider joining us. “The World's Best Medicine Begins with You."
- The Endocrinology team consists of 3 Endocrinologists and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Hit the ground running with a large referral base from 5 Family Medicine Physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners in the clinic
- Shared weekend call coverage of 1:4
- Nurse triage system in place for call
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Affiliated with 2 Hospitals - Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital and Progress West Hospital (10 miles apart)
- Strong Hospitalist teams at both hospitals
- Both Hospitals have infusion capacity
- Opportunity for mentorship
- 36 clinical hours per week and 4 hours of administrative time
- Fully wired with EPIC EMR
- Newly graduating residents and practicing physicians will be considered
Compensation & Benefit Highlights:
- Compensation will be competitive for the market
- High earning potential - be as busy as you would like
- Two-year guarantee followed by a wRVU compensation model
- Fellowship stipend available for an option to earn income while finishing training
- $100,000 Student loan reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, pharmacy, long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Retirement vehicles include a 401k with match, 403b, 457b, and a pension plan
- Generous relocation plan
- CME allowance and time off
Located only minutes west of St. Louis County, St. Charles County is known for its historic architecture, specialty stores and antiques, lovely parks and various sports and recreation complexes. At night, enjoy its restaurants, the cinema, performances at local dinner theaters, a riverfront stroll or gambling in the riverboat casino. Schools, neighborhoods, churches—the building blocks for the solid foundation people call quality of life.
Saint Peters and O'Fallon, Missouri are large suburbs of St. Louis City. Only 45 minutes away from downtown St. Louis. This area hosts a great real estate market with its proximity to the Historic Downtown Saint Charles Main Street and the easily accessible major city of St. Louis!
Other attractions in the area include the historic St. Charles Riverfront, Missouri Wine Country, Katy Trail, Daniel Boone Home and countless acres of public parks. Within easy reach are the three St. Louis professional sports teams (baseball Cardinals, football Rams and hockey Blues), the Gateway Arch, and world-famous St. Louis Zoo, outdoor Muny Opera and St. Louis Symphony! Come see why this is such a popular area to call home!
|Location||St. Charles County, MO|
|Recruiter Name||Courtney Becker|
|Recruiter Phone Number||314-915-4880|
|Recruiter Email||[email protected]|