Hematology/Oncology - Missouri Baptist
Missouri Baptist Medical Center and Midwest Hematology-Oncology Consultants invite applications for a full-time hematology/oncology position available in Saint Louis, MO. The successful candidate will help to expand a well-established eight physician practice located on the campus of Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
- Board certification or eligibility in hematology/oncology
- Eligible for medical licensure in Missouri
- Strong clinical acumen, interpersonal skills, and a passion for improving the health and well-being of the communities served
- Join a well-established and reputable practice with excellent recognition in the community
- Strong referral system to include over 60 primary care physicians
- Good mix of solid tumor and hematology based work
- Weekend call schedule of 1:8
- On-site access to infusion, radiation, hospice, palliative care, and pathology
- Opportunity to participate in NIH funded research and over 83 active clinical trials
- Competitive compensation package to include signing bonus and relocation
- Excellent benefits offering to include health, life, dental, pension and profit-sharing program, paid malpractice, and generous time off
- Partnership opportunity available
About Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Missouri Baptist Medical Center is a 489-bed, acute care hospital with more than 1,300 on-staff physicians and 2,700 employees. Known for its top specialists, advanced technology and commitment to extraordinary care, Missouri Baptist is a leader in open-heart surgery, operates a nationally recognized cancer-care program and offers comprehensive orthopedic, gastrointestinal and women’s health services.
About Midwest Hematology-Oncology Consultants
Midwest Hematology-Oncology Consultants was founded in 1989 and has since been actively involved with caring for patients in the Saint Louis metro, Farmington, Sullivan Ste. Genevieve and surrounding areas. The group, consisting of 8 physicians, has a combined clinical experience of over 100 years. In addition to providing quality patient care our group is also involved in over 83 active clinical trials and NIH funded research.
About Saint Louis
St. Louis is the 22nd largest city in the United States with a population of just under three million people. Our city offers all of the amenities you would want in a metropolis yet boasts one of the lowest costs of living in the country. Residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events and a thriving music and theatre scene in addition to many other attractions which include monuments, museums, and festivals just to name a few. Saint Louis offers exciting nightlife and a cultural plethora of cuisine from several unique neighborhoods and districts. Excellent public and private school options are regularly available as well as over 11 nationally recognized universities.
|Location||Missouri Baptist Medical Center|
|Salary||Competitive Earning Potential|
|Recruiter Name||Courtney Becker|
|Recruiter Phone Number||314-915-4880|