Brand New Clinic Space Seeking FM Physician, Strong Referral Base!
BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine physician in Bethalto, IL joining the Alton Memorial Group. BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois. We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country. Join our team today!
Alton Memorial Hospital is a JCAHO-accredited, full-service hospital serving the River Bend area of southwestern Illinois. Licensed for 209 beds, the hospital offers a wide range of quality health care services, including the area's only Cancer Center with True Beam technology, the only open and 3T MRI through Twin Rivers MRI Center, CT services, PET imaging, nuclear medicine and other advanced medical imaging services, as well as physical, speech and occupational therapies. The hospital also operates a 24-hour emergency center and the area's only hospital-based ambulance service. Alton Memorial Hospital is recognized for its heart services, orthopedic surgery, oncology services, women's health services, outpatient surgery and testing, gastroenterology, pain management, pulmonary medicine, rehabilitation and sports medicine. The Hospital provides numerous health education and wellness programs to people in a five-county area.
- Opportunity to practice in a rural health setting
- 36 clinical hours per week with 4 administrative hours
- Outpatient only
- Join an existing practice with another Physician and two APP's.
- See a full-scope practice of family medicine
- Just opened a brand new clinic space in October 2019
- EPIC EMR
Compensation & Benefits:
- Strong earning potential
- $100,000 student loan assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Quality and efficiency bonus
- CME Allowance
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Relocation package
- Residency stipend option
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
Bethalto, IL offers access to the business, cultural and recreational amenities of a major metropolitan area balanced with all of the benefits small-town living. Bethalto’s strategic location (just 30 miles from downtown St. Louis) allows you to enjoy a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including fishing, canoeing and biking without sacrificing the amenities of a city.
|Recruiter Name||Stephanie Walter|
|Recruiter Phone Number||(618) 420-5924|
|Recruiter Email||[email protected]|