Highly Established Referral Base with the Nationally Leading Barnes-Jewish Hospital!
This position cannot sponsor a J-1 Visa*
BJC Medical Group is seeking a board certified/board eligible Primary Care Physician to Join the Highlands Physician Team at the nationally leading Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Situated on the academic campus, the physician selected for this opportunity will have access to referrals from 16 specialties.
Barnes-Jewish Hospital is the flagship institution of the nationally leading BJC Health System. This nearly 1200 bed hospital has consistently been nationally ranked in 10 adult specialties, with 3 rated as high performing and 9 procedures also receiving this elite designation. US News reports that of 16 specialties, 14 rank in the top 20 nationally. Along with our academic partners, Washington University School of Medicine, we have received national recognition in patient satisfaction, continued magnet status, hospital safety and quality, and elite designation in cancer research and patient care.
- Highly Established in Internal Medicine and OB/GYN
- Onsite x-rays, mammograms, specialist access, and labs
- Strong community footprint with heavily established patient base
- Located minutes from the academic campus of Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- 36 patient hours with 4 administrative hours
- Dedicated support staff
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and production bonus option
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Signing/retention bonus
- Residency stipend available
- Up to $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- CME Allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Health, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long-term disability, Life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Recruiter Name||Megan Dominick |
|Recruiter Phone Number||314-899-7258|
|Recruiter Email||[email protected]|