Practice in a Family-Friendly Community within 30 minutes of downtown St. Louis, MO
BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Primary Care Physician for their expanding practices within the Metro-East St. Louis Area. BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois. We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
Alton Memorial Hospital is a JCAHO-accredited, full-service hospital serving the River Bend area of southwestern Illinois. Licensed for 209 beds, the hospital offers a wide range of quality health care services, including the area's only Cancer Center with True Beam technology, the only open and 3T MRI through Twin Rivers MRI Center, CT services, PET imaging, nuclear medicine and other advanced medical imaging services, as well as physical, speech and occupational therapies. The hospital also operates a 24-hour emergency center and the area's only hospital-based ambulance service. Alton Memorial Hospital is recognized for its heart services, orthopedic surgery, oncology services, women's health services, outpatient surgery and testing, gastroenterology, pain management, pulmonary medicine, rehabilitation and sports medicine. The Hospital provides numerous health education and wellness programs to people in a five-county area.
- Outpatient Only Practice
- 36 patient contact hours per week with 4 hours of administrative time
- Excellent specialty referrals
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Stipend available for residents
- 4 weeks paid time off
- CME Allowance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Up to $100,000 Student Loan Reimbursement
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Relocation package
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
Located just 30 minutes from downtown St. Louis, the city of Alton, IL offers historic communities, river adventures, miles of winding trails, awe-inspiring views, seasonal festivities and easy access to all the amenities of a metropolitan city. Between January and March, come soar with the eagles, as America’s national emblem returns to the Alton area during its annual migration. Summer months bring the opportunity to explore the 33-mile Meeting of the Great Rivers Byway, where the Mississippi, Missouri and Illinois Rivers converge. Enjoy the breath-taking views as you participate in your favorite water sport or other outdoor activity such as bicycling, horseback riding, hiking and more!
Enjoy Living in St. Louis, Missouri
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation
|Recruiter Name||Stephanie Walter|
|Recruiter Phone Number||(618) 420-5924|
|Recruiter Email||[email protected]|