BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine Physician for our expanding clinic in Bonne Terre, MO, just an hour outside of St. Louis. BJC Medical Group is a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country. Join our team today!
Parkland Health Center includes a full-service acute-care hospital in Farmington, and a three-bed critical access hospital in Bonne Terre serving residents of St. Francois County and surrounding areas in southeastern Missouri. The Parkland-Farmington campus offers a full continuum of inpatient medical-surgical and intensive care, obstetrics, geriatric psychiatry and emergency services, along with a wide variety of outpatient services including a wound care clinic and the Huckstep Heart and Lung Center.
Clinic Location: Bonne Terre, Missouri
- Joining a new clinic that opened in Nocember 2019
- Opportunity to work with established Nurse Practitioner
- Be busy from the start in this outpatient only setting
- Shared telephone call of 1:9
- 40 hour work week
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Full lab, radiology, CT, ultrasound and a sleep lab on campus
- Specialists rotate through the clinic including orthopedics, pulmonary and pediatric cardiology
- High HPSA score
- Epic EMR
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary (2 year guarantee, then RVU compensation model)
- $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus
- CME Allowance
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- 4 weeks ATO
- Relocation assistance
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
Farmington was ranked by niche.com as one of the “Best Towns in Missouri” and “Best Towns to Raise a Family” due to attractive home values, low cost of living and low unemployment levels. Farmington has three state parks and 15 community parks, exceptional golf courses, national retailers and local boutiques for downtown shopping, and an abundance of schools – including public, private and parochial. Farmington has so much to offer and it’s just a short drive to St. Louis and all the “Gateway City” has to offer. Have the satisfaction of a safe, tight-knit/small town feel and direct access to a major city.